.

Friday, April 23

Recycling Again!!!!

Well, this is my first up-cycle of an old prom dress!!!!  This was a throw away from the All Dressed Up Event, a very broken zipper and some serious stains.  So I whacked off the stained part and ripped out the zipper, sewed up the side and took  the hem from another prom dress I had hemmed and gathered it up and sewed in on the bottom, and made a few flowers from the remainder.  I thought it came up kind of cute to wear with leggings or skinny jeans.

My mind is racing with ideas, there is so much one can do with these used garments it seems so wasteful to just toss them.  So, I will keep you posted on other ideas and projects...go and save a dress or skirt or t-shirt or whatever!!!!!!!!!

Keep on recycling............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Days

Dog Days
When is Dinner? Hope we don't get Vegetables again.