.

Monday, May 9

The recycling bug has bit again!!!!!!!

                                                   Fun project  to go Green!!!!

 I have a customer, Jessica, who owns Cozgroovy Green Cleaning Co. here in the Madison area. 
 She needed her cleaning aprons fixed so I suggested some recycled denim aprons instead of her aprons.  
She agreed and I think we came up with some pretty cool cleaning aprons!!!! 
 These are made from old jeans, new denim and old pockets.  
They are lined and double and triple stitched to hold up during the work process.

Basically I took 3 jean legs and trimmed them up, sewed them together, surged and top-stitched, cut out a basic cobbler apron added assorted pockets, loop, ties from the old aprons with clasps and such and added Jessica's Logo, and here we go...an all green recycled apron!!!!!



You can reach Jessica at Cozgroovy.com for more info on her business, and to have your home cleaned the green way!!!




It's a stormy, windy day and certainly not warm enough for me!!! 
 I sorted my stash room with my friend Carolyn for Mother's Day and what a difference that made. 
  I suppose we should have been relaxing but it was so nice to have a friend pushing me along to purge, something I'm not very good at!!!!

                                      We had a fun day and now it's back to Stabbinrags!!!!!

                                      

1 comment:

Dog Days

Dog Days
When is Dinner? Hope we don't get Vegetables again.