.

Tuesday, February 14

WINTER WONDERLAND??!!!!

We did not escape winter weather here in Mid Missouri!!!!
We did not escape winter weather here in Mid Missouri!!!!  We got 4" of snow give or take yesterday, very pretty!!!  And today it will be in the mid 40's and warmer tomorrow so all is good.  We have to chuckle being from up North, no school, everything stops, but when you see the roads around here you can see why !!!!

Well, since today is Valentines Day thought I should get moving on something!!!  I got out this Sock Money Kit from my sister in law, she gave it to me years ago so I got it done for Devin for Valentines Day!!!!  He's cute as can be!!!  And really fun to do, will get some more socks, for sure!!!

I took the leap and decided to get a space at the Fiber Arts Festival held in April here at the Lake.  So now I have to do SOMETHING, I made a tie purse and apron yesterday, will put the pedal to the metal and come up with some fun stuff!!!

We're going to Panera for lunch today, haven't left the shack for days, and tonight Dave is bringing home crab legs and frog legs, we'll have a Leggie Valentines supper!!!  I got to get out more!!!!

                                           Happy Valentines Day to all!!!!!

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Days

Dog Days
When is Dinner? Hope we don't get Vegetables again.