.

Thursday, January 7

Where Does the Time Go?????

It seems like Christmas was just  last week but it's already January 7. Our son has been home for nearly 3 weeks and we take him back to Missouri on Saturday.
He's been shopping, so we'll be filled  up!!!
Funny how the weather has been,  it's the same temp in Arkansas as it is here in Wisconsin but it's 17' less in Missouri
This weekend it will be warmer in Wisconsin than Missouri, hard to believe!!!
 We had 6+ inches of snow today and now the wind has picked up, Wisconsin can be a pain in the butt!!!!




This week a customer brought in a pair of sweater mittens, they are  made out of recycled wool sweaters, and cute as can be!
I gleaned a pattern and made them in fleece,  they are not bad!!!
I think with a pair of the stretchey knit gloves they will be perfect. Double layer fleece adds to the warmth.
I like the sweater mittens but they are so bulky.



Then I got back to the ties and made a shoulder bag.
I like this bag a lot, big enough to hold lots, but not a tote.
I used velcro for the closure.

I have a jacket I'm going to embellish next with ties that should be fun!!


Well, we're off to Mo. and I'll have more to tell when we return!! Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Days

Dog Days
When is Dinner? Hope we don't get Vegetables again.