.

Wednesday, October 14

Another week!!!

Time just flies by and it seems like one week runs into another!!! 
This is the busy season in the alteration/tailoring world, once the weather changes everyone is shopping and needs something done!!!  Not complaining just wish I had another set of hands!!!

This month for sewing guild we had the Green challenge, sewing green, repurposing, recycling etc.
 I made this men's tie apron, cute but not that practical as it will have to be dry cleaned.
 I love men's ties and have done lots of different thing with the ties, purse, belts, decorated jackets skirts, etc.  I don't take the tie apart I like leaving the interfacing, gives the project more substance, but it does make it dry clean only, as the interfacing will shrink up.

Also I'm still playing with the natural dyed scarves and am doing some for myself.
We have been doing these for Sewing Guild. We sell them at the Christmas bazaar at St. Mary hospital in Madison.  These really turned out nice.

     Take a look at; http://stabbinrags.com/PatchesandPieces.aspx

Off to the mechanic.
My engine light is on and I can't be without the shaggin' wagon to haul my doggies around!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Days

Dog Days
When is Dinner? Hope we don't get Vegetables again.